Are you a people person with excellent communication skills and a “patients first” service oriented mentality? We want to get to know you!
All Kind Smiles specializes in taking care of the unique people attached to the teeth and we want you to join us in that mission! Our growing team needs a Patient Care Coordinator to deliver incredible experiences to our patients as they pursue a healthy smile. Administrative and customer service experience is a plus. All we require is a positive attitude, the ability to work with a team, and a desire to learn. Does this sound interesting to you?
Our ideal Care Coordinators exhibits the following qualities:
Duties of the Care Coordinator include, but are not limited to the following:
We expect our Patient Care Coordinators to lead by example by displaying our core values that are:
Our Core Values:
1. Patient Obsession: We will treat people with kindness, dignity, courtesy, sincerity and respect. We will intently listen to our patients and deliver upon what we say we will do. We will happily treat every patient interaction and concern with efficiency, knowledge and fairness. We will be as accommodating as possible. We will not practice customer service like the typical medical/dental office. We will exceed expectations, doing everything we can to help our patients. We all realize we are in business to serve our patients.
2. Professional Excellence: We will strive for continual professional and personal improvement. We will give our best every day. We will never stop learning, never stop trying to improve on every level. We will make strides to constantly improve ourselves and our ability to serve our patients. We will not settle for complacency. We will try and be better than we were yesterday. We will try and make people around us better.
3. Organized & Efficient: We will perform our responsibilities on time and correctly. We will multi-task when needed. We will ask for training and further education if we feel we cannot continually be organized and efficient in our role. We will not forget parts of our job and suggest we don’t have enough time to accomplish our job duties.
4. Compassion: We will be truly concerned about the well-being of our coworkers and our patients, always showing them respect. We will listen intently when someone confides in us. We will be sensitive and concerned for others’ feelings. We will show empathy with patients if they have struggles like high anxiety, lack of money and/or lack of perceived needs for treatment. We will always listen first. We will constantly try to put ourselves in the other person’s shoes, trying to see the situation from their perspective.
5. Humility: We will readily admit when we are wrong. We will own our mistakes and shortcomings. We will laugh at ourselves, realizing that no one is perfect. We will strive to be modest with each other, not being boastful or brag. We will strive for continual growth and improvement.
6. Golden Rule Dentistry: We treat each patient and each other the way we would like to be treated! When we make a mistake we will make it right, no matter what the consequence. We will always do what’s in the best interest of the patient. We will always do what’s in the best interest of our team as a whole vs one individual.
7. Team Player: We will always strive to be positive, dependable, helpful and making ourselves available to others. We will look past our personal position for the betterment of the team. We will seek out others to help when able. We will readily accept offered help when it will benefit the office as a whole. We will strive to be the type of person the rest of our team wants to be around. We will be as reliable and dependable as possible with missing time from work. We will be someone that can routinely be counted on to do not only our job but to help accomplish the jobs of others.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $17.00 per hour